Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to my reservation?
- Jet Ski Reservations: A valid Government Issued photo identification that shows your age, the credit or debit card used to book the online reservation and a Temporary Florida Boater Safety Certificate (applicable for anyone born on or after January 1, 1988). Click here to take the exam.
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Reservations: A valid Government Issued photo identification that shows your age and the credit or debit card used to book the online reservation
Do I need a driver’s license to use any of the water sports equipment?
- You must have a valid Government Issued Photo I.D. but it does not need to be a Driver’s License.
How old do I have to be to rent a Jet Ski?
- You must be 18 years or older to rent a operate a Jet Ski.
- Passengers must be at least 6 years old.
Do you charge per person or per Jet Ski?
- We charge per jet ski. All our jet skis can accommodate two people. **
- ** Weather permitting and Weight Restrictions Apply**
Is there a weight limit for jet ski rentals?
- Yes, the combined weight limit is 400lbs per jet ski.
Water Sports activities will not take place during unsafe weather conditions. Your reservation will postponed or it will be canceled. Every effort will be made to reschedule your reservation during your stay. If you are unable to re-schedule your tour, you will have the option to receive a 100% refund. Please call us to discuss your reservation rescheduling or cancellation at (305) 218-5050.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the reservation time will incur a 100% charge. Please call us to discuss your reservation rescheduling or cancellation at (305) 218-5050.
Lost & Found Policy:
BouYah Waters Sports assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately at (305) 535-8177 and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.