This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) is effective as of January 1, 2017. This Notice applies to information collected, processed or stored by Boucher Brothers and its wholly-owned and majority-owned affiliates and online at boucherbrothers.com and via Boucher Brothers mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”). This Notice describes the extent of data collection and use for these Boucher Brothers Services.
If you choose to visit boucherbrothers.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Florida.
Your access to and use of our Services means you agree to the terms in this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use. We encourage you to refer to this Notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Notice or concerns about the privacy at boucherbrothers.com, please contact our Customer Service department:
- Via e-mail at [email protected]
- By phone at 305-924-0699
- By mail at: Boucher Brothers ATTN: Adam Cedrati 1451 Ocean Drive, Suite 205, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Personal Information About Customers That Boucherbrothers.com Obtains
We understand that you entrust your data to us. We value that trust. Our collection and use of customer data is guided by our corporate principle of customers first. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your boucherbrothers.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, marketing, promotions and advertising, customizing your experience and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses boucherbrothers.com
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Boucher Brothers or its affiliates, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services and other personalized content. Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from boucherbrothers.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent by boucherbrothers.com to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device.
Sharing of Customer Information with Controlled Subsidiaries
Information about our customers is necessary to provide services to our customers. However, we are not in the business of selling your information to others. We share customer information only with subsidiaries that boucherbrothers.com controls and that are subject to this Privacy Notice and as provided in the next paragraph.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: In some cases, we provide ancillary and related services or sell product lines jointly with certain local businesses, such as Aqua Vault portable safety travel safes to be used on the beach or pool side and hotels or other service providers who may provide food and beverage services.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected customers on behalf of other related businesses in the area. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that boucherbrothers.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of boucherbrothers.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- As a matter of policy, we do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and other bad actors.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by encrypting information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Boucherbrothers.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of particular features of our Website.
Use of Website by Children
Boucherbrothers.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use boucherbrothers.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
In addition, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes requirements on Websites that collect personal information about children under 13 years old (for example – name, address, email address, social security number, etc.). Our current policy is not to collect any personal information on any person under 13 years old online. For this reason, our promotions conducted online are restricted to entrants who are at least 13 years old. If this policy changes, we will revise this portion of our Notice and will comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which includes providing notice and choice to each child’s parent or guardian before collecting any personal information.
Terms and Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit boucherbrothers.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes and the governing law of the State of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy at boucherbrothers.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use may change from time-to-time. For notice of any changes, you should check our Website frequently to see any such changes.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through boucherbrothers.com or one of our third-party sellers; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; and content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our 800 number. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our Website for fraud prevention and other purposes. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
California Privacy Rights Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Bloomingdale’s Customer Service, P.O. Box 8067, Mason, OH 45040. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your Bloomingdale’s California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a minor under 18 and have a profile on bloomingdales.com, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the site by writing to [email protected] We will begin to process your request within 30 days. Please note that processing your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content that you posted.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data under our Privacy Code, or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us at: a[email protected] We will respond to your inquiry promptly. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve any complaint relating to the Privacy Code you may pursue binding arbitration with JamsEndispute, with the situs of arbitration being Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Because boucherbrothers.com respects the intellectual property of other persons, if you believe that your work product has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide notice to [email protected]