What better way to see the best that Florida has to offer than by going on a guided tour via jet ski! Operate your own personal watercraft and follow one of our knowledgeable water sports personnel through some of Florida’s most iconic waterways.
These guided excursions are perfect for families and large groups (click here to inquire about our group packages!)
Choose a location from the drop-down menu on the right for more information.
*Tour duration varies by location
- Ages 6 and up to Ride (Passenger)
- Ages 18* and up to Drive (Operator)
*Drivers born on or after January 1, 1988 must have valid proof of a Boating Safety Education ID Card
- No prior experience required
- Photo I.D. required upon arrival
- All participants shall complete and sign the Liability Waiver and anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian complete and sign the Liability Waiver
- A BOATERS SAFETY LICENSE REQUIRED
- Anyone born on or after January 1 1988 must have, in their possession, a Boating Safety Education Card (or online temporary certificate) & Photo I.D. to operate a waverunner in the State of Florida.
- If you do not have a Boating Safety Card, there is an exam that you can take to obtain a temporary certificate. Click here to take the test online ahead of arriving.
- If you have already taken the Temporary Boating Safety Education Certificate exam and have been licensed, print out a copy of your certificate and bring it with you 30 minutes prior to reservation.
- If you will be taking the exam on-site, please arrive 1-hour prior to your reservation to give yourself adequate time to take the test and receive our safety instructions prior to your rental.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the reservation time will incur a 100% charge. In the event of inclement weather prevents you from participating in the activity, at your request, BouYah Watersports will use commercially reasonable efforts to move you to a different location or reschedule. Otherwise, you will receive a full refund.