Don’t leave the beach without taking one of our top-of-the-line wave runners for an exhilarating spin! Be your own captain as you race along Florida’s world-famous coastline, the perfect way to get your heart pumping. We offer jet ski rentals at multiple locations throughout Florida. Choose a location from the drop-down menu on the right for more information.
- Ages 6 and up to Ride (Passenger)
- Ages 18* and up to Drive (Operator)
*Drivers born on or after January 1, 1988 must have valid proof of a Boating Safety Education ID Card
- No prior experience required
- Photo I.D. required upon arrival
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete Liability Waiver.
- A BOATERS SAFETY LICENSE REQUIRED
- Anyone born on or after January 1 1988 must have, in their possession, a Boating Safety Education Card (or online temporary certificate) & Photo I.D. to operate a wave runner in the State of Florida.
- If you do not have a Boating Safety Card, there is an exam that you can take to obtain a temporary certificate. Click here to take the test online ahead of arriving.
- If you have already taken the Temporary Boating Safety Education Certificate exam and have been licensed, print out a copy of your certificate and bring it with you 30 minutes prior to reservation.
- If you will be taking the exam on-site, please arrive 1-hour prior to your reservation to give yourself adequate time to take the test and receive our safety instructions prior to your rental.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the reservation time will incur a 100% charge. In the event of inclement weather, BouYah Watersports reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time. Cancellations made by BouYah Watersports will either be rescheduled or refunded in full.